Sunday 10 June 2012

Where it all started....


Hi and welcome to the Aesthetic Lifestyle blog, Your Personal Source for Training and Nutrition. I've decided to create this blog seen as I'm receiving more and more questions on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and via email and thought rather than replying to a question that could help one person, I can post them on here and hopefully help more people achieve their goals and true potential.




Before (2008)   -   After (2012)

Here is my before and after photo, after coming back from my holiday to the Caribbean in 2008 I came across two pictures in particular from that holiday that made me stop and say to myself "Things need to change". I had no shoulders, skinny arms, skinny legs and hated the fact that my collar and hip bones stuck out so much, so I joined my local and 'thought' I knew what I was doing. 

To cut a long story short, I basically came across a Maximuscle catalogue which detailed the different types of supplements and their benefits, along with meal plans for different goals and full body workouts. Since following the nutrition plan along with their own weight gainer (Progain) I started to see the results I wanted and this gave me the hunger to research further into supplements, nutrition and training.

And here we are today, my after picture was taken 3 weeks ago (19/052012) at the Bodypower Exhibition in Birmingham. Here I was 6 weeks into a cutting program put together by Wbff Pro Luke Haslett and felt in the best shape of my life, It's good to see after all these years the hard work is starting to pay off.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have regarding any aspects of training, supplements and nutrition or even any suggestions of what you would like to see on the Aesthetic Lifestyle blog.

Thanks 
Lee.


1 comment: