Wednesday 22 August 2012

Update!


Update!!

I know it’s been a couple of weeks since I last posted on here but that’s simply down to how busy I’ve been: 6am cardio, work 8.30am-5pm then back to the gym for an evening weights session and also juggling a social life. I have still been very active with our twitter account, so give us a FOLLOW to keep up to date with all the latest articles and recipes.
Anyway, I've come to the end of my 5 weeks lean mass program and added  14lbs whilst still maintaining a low level of body fat, here’s a few progress pics:

 
Before at 159lbs

 After at 173lbs - 19/08/2012

This was a vest my younger brother brought me back from Venice Beach from his 2 week trip to Vegas and LA (very jealous). As you can see although I've gained 14lbs my arms and shoulders are still very defined.

I have also been sent a vest from Mas Body Development for training, it’s a perfect fit and very breathable material, Thanks again! These vests come in so many different colours and they also stock hoodies, joggers and shorts for training too. Make sure you check out their eBay store: Mas Body-Development





Over the next few weeks I will be updating the training section with my current DTP program which I’m seeing huge benefits from and also updating my new recipes that I’ve put together recently. 

Another part of the blog that I'll be introducing with be transformation pictures from friends and family that I've recently helped out with nutrition and training plans. There's a mix of male/female lean gains and body fat cutting so keep an eye out for that once they finish their programs.

And last but not least could everyone just take 2 seconds to vote for my good friend and training buddy Nathan Warburton in the weeks Physique of the Week comp, Good Luck Bro!



No comments:

Post a Comment